Monday, March 18, 2013

Pokey-Poke

It is a good thing you make me giggle or I’d have to break out the voodoo doll and pins. At least that is what this card is saying (not me). Besides I don’t own a voodoo doll, although I do own some pins. LOL. ;)

YouMakeMeGiggle_DanielleLounds

I colored Drucilla with Copic markers (while flying on a plane – true story!). Rest of the card was made while my feet were firmly planted on the ground.

YouMakeMeGiggle_Closeup_DanielleLounds

For embellishment I added a pink heart I crocheted, a button and a bit of twine. The sentiment is from an Anna Wight cling set call Sweet Expressions.

YouMakeMeGiggle_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Hmmm… that is it for me.  I have some pins to play with. ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Drucilla (Kraftin’ Kimmie), Sweet Expressions (Whipper Snapper designs).
Paper: Autumn Rose (PTI), Sweet Lemonade (MFT), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Crocheted heart, twine and button (MFT), grosgrain ribbon, foam dimensional tape (TE), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), rhinestones (SU!), embossing folder.

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile!! super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love your crocheted embellishment. Adds a lot of personality to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. I love the heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)