Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SCRSC99: Taking a jet plane…

Hello -

Guess what? I have another card to share with you and this time it is for this week’s Sparkle Creations challenge!

SCRSC99_SuitcaseRuby_DanielleLounds

And it is an easy challenge.  Just use lace (hmm… I’m thinking crocheted ribbon meets the requirements):

SCRSC99

For all of the details, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

SCRSC99_SuitcaseRuby_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I have traveling on the mind lately as I have a fun trip to meet up with some crafty friends planned.  And it is soon – so excited! So I made a travel themed card for the challenge. The cute image is Suitcase Ruby and I paired her with a fun sentiment (a random rub-on that I had in my collection). Although for this trip, the fun will happen when we all arrive at the destination. ;)

SCRSC99_SuitcaseRuby_Sideview_DanielleLounds

I added a sticky pin to the bow.  Haven’t done that in a while. And there are a few rhinestones.  Any questions just let me know!

Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team. Or head directly to their blogs from here:

Joni Wilson
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith

P.S. I just checked in the store and Suitcase Ruby is on sale as are a bunch of other fabulous stamps.  Check out the sale HERE. :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Suitcase Ruby (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Butter Mints (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Black (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), The Sweetest Thing – Tangerine designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: rub-on, ivory crocheted trim (May Arts), foam dimensional tape (TE), Rhinestones (?), Stick Pin (My Mind’s Eye).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)