Monday, March 11, 2013

Toadally Unexpected

Hello Crafty Friends!

I’m back from my trip to Florida. I headed out of town for a long weekend to meet up with some crafty peeps and make a few cards and some fun memories.  It was a great time and I really did find time to craft.  I even made this green card for this week’s TSG challenge:

ToadallyUnexpected_DanielleLounds

This week our challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Carole! She has challenged us to make a card or project using the color swatch provided- shades of green.

TSG198

So many greens…

TSG198Swatch

I’ve been wanting to ink up the frog from Toadally Awesome for a while and thought a green challenge would be the perfect time to do so! He’s a cutie! I did add a bit of dark brown and a couple of off-white neutrals to tone down all of the green.  I’m also not a fan of emerald greens so I stuck to the lighter greens.  What do you think?  Is he toadally awesome?

ToadallyUnexpected_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to head over to the TSG Blog for all of the challenge details.  We would love to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. soooo cute! love that froggie. sounds like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh-I am toadally in love with this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)