Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Duck, Duck, Goose!

Hello All!

I’m back with another There She Goes creation; I was bad and forgot to post a card last week so I’m making up for it this week. Since I’m still squee-ing over the extra cute Lucky Duck stamp set I used it to make this cheerful card (yellow = Spring = a very happy me):

RS58_PolkaDotDucky_DanielleLounds

For the layout, I used THIS fun sketch provided by Retro Sketches. I usually just create my own sketches based on whichever stamp set I want to use.  Still, it is nice to use a sketch created by someone else, especially when my crafty mojo is being elusive. ;)

rs58

My little duckie is spotted and likes daisies. He also has extra clean and shiny feet and bill. The sentiment is from the coordinating Hooked on Quack sentiment set.  It’s a bit plucky. ;)

RS58_PolkaDotDucky_Closeup_DanielleLounds

That is it for me!  Hope you have a fabulous day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Lucky Duck, Hooked on Quack (TSG).
Paper: Marshmallow and yellow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Texture Fades embossing folder (Sizzix), Corner chomper (We R Memory Keepers), jute (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, button (MFT), foam dimesional tape (TE), Glossy Accents (Ranger), pearls (Queen & Co.).

6 comments:

  1. Way cute...love the Lucky Duck set too!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Danielle! Very funny sentiment! So cheery, and love the sewing and the embossed design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest of ducklings and the sentiment gave me a big grin!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo! love all the yellow on this card. cute, cute duckie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)