Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SCRSC101: Pamper Yourself

Hi all – It is time for another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp’s challenge! It is still a bit cold outside, so wouldn’t it be nice to relax in a nice warm bubble bath? I thought so!

SCRSC101_PamperYourself_DanielleLounds

The challenge this week is an inspiration piece. I loved colors in this piece, calm and warm at the same time. And I just had to add a big bold orange butterfly! 

For all of the details, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc101

Here is a close of Relaxing Charlotte (I added Glossy Accents and glitter here and there):

SCRSC101_PamperYourself_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

And here is the chipboard butterfly.  I started with a chipboard butterfly that I colored with Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge Distress inks. Once dry, I coated with Glossy Accents and added a touch of glitter along the outer edges. To finish, I added a yellow button and some jute.

SCRSC101_PamperYourself_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team. Or head directly to their blogs from here:

Joni Wilson
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith

Recipe:
Stamps: Relaxing Charlotte (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Marshmallow and Icy Mint (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Sweet Day designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge Distress Inks (Ranger), Copic markers.
Accessories: Twine and Butterscotch striped grosgrain (May Arts), foam dimensional tape (TE), Framelits (Sizzix), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Fine Crystal glitter (MS), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, button, chipboard butterfly (Maya Road).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! love all the added details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I wish I could climb in -- not necessarily with her. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)