Monday, May 6, 2013

Dream in Color

Hello! The weekend was too short but I did find some time to be crafty and make this pretty card for this week’s There She Goes challenge: paper piecing.  It is just that easy!  You can find all of the details over at the TSG Blog.

PaperPiecedDreamBigFlower_DanielleLounds

For my card I used the newly released Dream in Color stamp set and the Authentique Splendid Paper Pad to create a big colorful flower.  For even more color I used Copic markers to add a few additional shades of green, pink, and yellow to the designer paper. I added Glossy Accents to the center of the flower for a final touch.

PaperPiecedDreamBigFlower_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I didn’t use many embellishments; just some pearls I colored to match with a Copic marker and a bit of polka dot grosgrain ribbon from May Arts.

PaperPiecedDreamBigFlower_Sideview_DanielleLounds

A simple layout and a bit of stitching and I was done.  Hope you enjoyed this card. :)

3 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is amazing! Oh my!! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw, your card is fabulous!!! the colors you used are gorgeous, and all those lush papers !!!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)