Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi all! I’m hijacking my own blog for a moment to wish the Fearless Leader, aka Jessica at There She Goes, a happy birthday!

Hope you have a fabulous day, Jessica!

BirthdayPoppy_DanielleLounds

For her birthday card, I used the soon to be released Poppy stamp set.  The sentiment is from the My Little Friend set. Since this is a birthday card, Poppy is wearing her birthday dress which features super sparkly flowers that have been covered with Diamond Distress Stickles.  Party on in style, little Poppy. ;)

And today is also my dad’s birthday… however, I am making him a card with a little less glitter and a bit more guy-ness. lol.

BirthdayPoppy_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Hop along to see more samples and birthday wishes.

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Love the sparkle on her dress.
    Happy birthday to your dad!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the CUTEST!! LOVE this to bits! FAB layout and papers, and you know I always adore your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute - I love the embossing behind her too...so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)