Saturday, May 18, 2013

RS64: Swimming in Circles

Hello – it is the weekend again and that means crafting, yard work and maybe some baking.  And of course a bit of shopping… and another Retro Sketches challenge. :)

RS64_Sealife_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch (based on one of my cards), check out more details of the challenge and see more samples on the Retrosketches blog.

RS64

For my take on the sketch I used Enjoy Life: By the Sea (from TSG) and Splendid designer paper (Authentique). I colored the jellyfish with Copic markers, cut out and then accented with some Diamond Stickles (Ranger).

RS64_Sealife_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I cut a frame out using a Die-namics die from MFT and stamped a sentiment on it. For accenting the card I used a few yellow pearls (Queen & Co.) and a bit of yellow polka dot ribbon (May Arts).

RS64_Sealife_Sideview_DanielleLounds

So what do you think? Cute jellyfish, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)