Saturday, May 25, 2013

RS65: Bunny Birthday Greetings

Hey Crafty Peeps -

Another Saturday (yay) and another Retro Sketches challenge (double yay).  For the sketch today I made another birthday card.  I should really make more of these, maybe if I had a big box to pick from I would actually mail a card on time. Probably not. ;)

RS65_BirthdayGreetingsBunny_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch (based on a fabulous card by Arielle), check out more details of the challenge and see more samples on the Retrosketches blog (I’ve seen them, they are CUTE).

RS65

 

The cute bunny is Pierre from Whipper Snapper Designs and the sentiment is from the All Things With Love – Anna Wight cling set (also from Whipper Snapper).

I colored Pierre with Copic markers before cutting out.

RS65_BirthdayGreetingsBunny_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder on the top blue panel and to create the edging on the Kraft mat I used an EK Success edger punch.  For embellishment, I used a couple of wood buttons and some ivory jute (May Arts).

RS65_BirthdayGreetingsBunny_SideView_DanielleLounds

Soft and cute… just like a bunny. :D

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute! Love the way you colored him! And your colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet birthday card, Danielle! Cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)