Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SCRSC105: You’re Amazing

Hi all – hope you enjoyed the weekend, whether you had Monday off or not. I took a trip North to attend my niece’s high school graduation.  I cannot believe that she is already that age and that I’m old enough to have a niece that old. lol. I may just need to drink a cocktail. ;)

SCRSC105B_YoureAmazing_DanielleLounds

Today I have a bright color challenge from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps to share with you.  This is fun combination that was just perfect for Cocktail Emily.

For all of the details of the challenge, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc105

I colored Emily with Copic markers and stamped a sentiment from the All Things With Love – Anna Wight cling set (from Whipper Snapper) in London Fog Memento Ink (Tsukineko). A little Glossy Accents was added here and there.

SCRS105B_YoureAmazing_closeup_DanielleLounds

To soften the brightness of the designer paper (All About a Boy by Echo Park) I cut a piece of vellum with the Cloud Border Die from Taylored Expressions and tucked it behind the main panel a bit.  A little polka dot ribbon (May Arts) and a few Pewter brads (Kaiser) were all I needed to embellish the card.

SCRSC105B_YoureAmazing_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

Be sure to head over to the SCRS Blog for more samples from the talented design team. Or head directly to their blogs from here:

Joni Wilson
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)