Friday, May 17, 2013

There She Goes Again: New Home Congrats

Hey Crafty Friends -

It is that wonderful time of the month when the There She Goes Trendsetter’s make new projects featuring previously released stamp sets. This month we have sets that are perfect for celebrating and documenting some of the bigger changes in life:

  • ConGRADulations 
  • Oh Snap! 
  • On the Move

For my project today I made a card using the On the Move stamp set.

TSGA_OnTheMove_DanielleLounds

I stamped the truck from the set twice: once on Kraft cardstock and a second time on white cardstock. I colored the second image with markers and cut out.  It was then adhered to the first image using foam dimensional tape.

TSGA_OnTheMove_Closeup_DanielleLounds

To embellish the card I painted a chipboard house with Antique Linen Distress Paint and let dry.  I sanded the edges a bit and then sponged on Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.  I then adhered a button and twine to the painted house.  For additional texture I added polka dot grosgrain ribbon and brown pearls.

TSGA_OnTheMove_Sideview_DanielleLounds

Make sure to pop over to the TSG blog for more fabulous samples from the team.

Recipe:
Stamps: On the Move (TSG).
Paper: Butter Mints (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Kraft (MFT), Pine Tree (Core’dinations), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Prima).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Archival Jet Black (Ranger), Copic markers, Rusty Hinge Distress Ink (Ranger).
Accessories: Twine and Brown Polka Dot ribbon (May Arts), Brown Pearls (Queen & Co), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), wood button (Prima), Chipboard house (Maya Road), Antique Linen Distress Paint (Ranger), foam dimensional tape (TE), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with this card!! Simply fabulous and so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Fabulous coloring and I love the pop of color on the kraft cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! awesome coloring & fun design- love the kraft layer under the popped up colored image- have to try that! such a sweet chipboard embellie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)