Sunday, May 5, 2013

Warm Fuzzies

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I tried my hand at a simpler card a while back, although after adding paper piecing and stitched button cutouts I’m not so sure you can call it that. ;)

WarmFuzzies_DanielleLounds

The main image and sentiment are from the Warm Fuzzies stamp set by My Favorite Things.  The border and button die cuts were cut out of cardstock using the Button Border Die-namics (also from MFT).  The bunny suit was paper pieced from Indie Chic – Saffron designer paper (My Mind’s Eye) and I used some of the coordinating paper for the border.

WarmFuzzies_Closeup_DanielleLounds

A little coloring with Copic markers, a touch of glitter on the hearts, a bit of jute and a few dimensionals and the card was complete. Easy peasy. ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)