Saturday, June 1, 2013

RS66: Sweet Thanks

Hey Crafty Peeps -

It’s finally Saturday and I have a fun weekend planned. Much more fun then dealing with house problems. ;)  I’m also excited to be playing along with the Retro Sketch crew for another month. The following card using the Many Thanks set from Lawn Fawn is using the first sketch for the month of June. This card is extra easy to make but ever so fun.

RS66_SweetThanks_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch (based on a fabulous card by Kasia), check out more details of the challenge and see more samples on the Retrosketches blog.

rS66

The designer paper is from Basic Grey and I couldn’t resist adding some sugar-y bling: Diamond Stickles from Ranger and rhinestones from Kaiser.  A touch of ribbon from May Arts and I was done.  I think I spent more time picking out the designer paper then making the rest of the card. Heh heh heh.

RS66_SweetThanks_Closeup_DanielleLounds

So what do you think?

P.S. I had a few questions on where I get the corrugated cardboard that I used to make THIS CARD.  I used 6x6 Kraft Flute Tiles from Canvas Corp. I picked mine up from the local big box craft/fabric store, but if you don’t have a J’s nearby or they don’t carry the flute tiles, I did find them on-line at this store: A Cherry on Top,

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! AND thanks so much for the info on the corrugated board! My j's doesn't carry it but now at least I have info to search for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, I love your card and where di you get the greeting or was it digital. I love the font on it and the verbage. Happy stamping, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)