Saturday, June 15, 2013

RS68: Puhleeze

Hi everyone – it is time for another Retro Sketch challenge.  :)

RS68_PuhlezeBunnah_DanielleLounds

Here is the sketch (based on a sweet card by Erin). You can find details of the challenge and see more samples at the Retrosketches blog.

RS68

I used three different stamp sets from Paper Smooches to make my card: A Little Lovin’, Tri-balation, and Slang Gang.  The trims are from May Arts and the designer paper is Family Ties from Pebbles.

I turned the sketch on its side and used a banner instead of letters but otherwise I stayed true to the layout.

RS67_PuhlezeBunnah_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Only  a few dimensionals were sacrificed in the making of this card. :D

RS67_PuhlezeBunnah_Sideview_DanielleLounds

That is is from me today.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this card at Retro Sketches and I had to come closer - this is sooooo funny! You made my day with this card - thank you.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo super cute! you rock the Retro sketches. love that bunny and the fun pennant banner you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)