Saturday, June 29, 2013

RS70: Many Thanks

Hello – It is Saturday and I have another card featuring the latest and greatest sketch from Retro Sketches. This is my last week as a guest designer but I’m sure you will still see my take on their sketches here – they are my favorite sketch blog after all. :D

RS70Sample_ManyThanks_DanielleLounds

I used a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets to make my card (they are back in stock at the Inspiration Emporium): Many Thanks and Flutter By. I kept things simple but used a bright color scheme. Hmm… haven’t seen much sun or butterflies lately.  I think they’ve been drowned out by all of the rain.  On the upside – I’ve had lots of time to spend making cards. :D

But before I forget, here is the sketch:

rs70

To see more fantastic samples, head over to the Retro Sketches blog.  Finally, I have a close up of the butterfly, which I decorated with Glossy Accents and some crystal fine glitter.

RS70Sample_ManyThanksCloseup_DanielleLounds

P.S. Rhinestones are from Kaiser and the designer paper is Knee Highs by Basic Grey (one of my current favorites).

1 comment:

  1. looove this card. you rock the sketches. beautiful colors here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)