Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SCRSC106: Where flowers bloom…

Hello! It is time for my take on the latest challenge from Sparkle Creations and it is a sketchy one!

SCRSC106_PinkGardenParty_DanielleLounds

My card for today has no coloring… shocker!  But I like to change it up once in a while. ;) I used Gardening Charlotte for the focal point and paired her with pretty Knee Highs designer paper from Basic Grey.

For all of the details of the challenge, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc106

For embellishment I added a prima flower and some May Arts polka dot grosgrain ribbon, crocheted trim and jute. Fiberiffic!

SCRSC106_PinkGardenParty_Closeup_DanielleLounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)