Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SCRSC107: Chillax

Hello! It is time for my take on the latest challenge from Sparkle Creations and it is a beautiful beachy one.

SCRSC107_UkuleleJoshChillaxin_DanielleLounds

For all of the details of the challenge, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc107

I loved the colors in the inspiration piece and the idea of being on a beach relaxing so I went with those themes on my card.  And Ukulele Josh in his beach clothes and playing an instrument was the perfect image… although I did add pink flowers to his shirt.

SCRSC107_UkuleleJoshChillaxin_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

The pretty papers are from the Splendid paper collection by Authentique.  I paired them with a Prima Paper clip, a button, some rhinestones and ribbon from May Arts.  The sentiment is from the Slang Gang stamp set by Paper Smooches.

SCRSC107_UkuleleJoshChillaxin_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me… check back later today for another crafty card. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)