Friday, June 14, 2013

Something to Crow About

Hi chickadees -

I couldn’t resist sharing this set of tags here – I posted them earlier today to the TSG Blog as an ABC (anything but a card) Friday project.

PoultryInMotionTag_DanielleLounds

I used the Poultry in Motion stamp set for the sentiment and the little chickens.  I used In Stitches to add just a touch of texture to the base tag. I pulled out an oldie but goodie paper pad: Farm Fresh by October Afternoon.

PoultryInMotionTag_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I used the Tags & Bookplates die from Sizzix to cut out the base tag and the used the Frames & Label die to cut out the panel behind the main image.  A circle Nestabilties die was used to cut out the scene from green cardstock.

For embellishment I used some Red Twill ribbon and Turquoise Paper Cording from May Arts. A little bit of washi tape and a few rhinestones were also added.

PoultryInMotionTag_Closeup3_DanielleLounds

That is it for me today. Check back tomorrow for more crafty inspiration. :D

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)