Monday, June 17, 2013

Splash of Color

Hello – I’m popping in to share a bit of scrapbooking that I did late last week and posted to the There She Goes blog on Saturday. 

I haven’t scrapbooked in a really long time although I’ve been thinking about starting again.  I even bought a bunch of Project Life page protectors… months ago. And these two 4 x 6 panels are all that I have made since then.  This may take me a while. Heh heh.

ColorSplash2013_ProjectLife_DanielleLounds

While visiting the family a couple weekends ago for my niece’s high school graduation I took part in a 5K Splash of Color run/walk (yeah… we walked, but it is still 5K).  It was overcast and messy but tons of fun and we have the t-shirts to prove it. The very colorful t-shirts.

For my little pages I used some Fancy Pants designer paper and two There She Goes stamp sets: In Stitches and Oh Snap!.

ColorSplash2013_ProjectLife_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

For embellishment I pulled out some yellow tree washi tape and foam glitter stickers (American Crafts)

ColorSplash2013_ProjectLife_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Now to just finish the rest of the page.  Muhahaha.  And for you non scrappy folks – check back later tomorrow.  I have a fun tag to share… and it involves using a bit of Distress Paint. :)

1 comment:

  1. so fun! love how you captured these memories. I think that a color run(or walk) looks like so much fun! great details, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)