Monday, July 29, 2013

Have a Purr-fect Day!

Hi all – I made a quick card using the Nine Lives stamp set from Paper Smooches.

PurrfectDay_Lemony_DanielleLounds

I created the background by spraying Naturals White cardstock with Lemon Zest Dylusions Ink Spray. I also stamped a little bone-y fish in light aqua ink. After matting on black I embellished with washi tape, yellow elastic gingham ribbon and a few rhinestones. Sentiment and cat were stamped in black inks (Archival for the sentiment, Memento for the image). The cat was stamped on a separate piece of Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers before trimming.

PurrfectDay_Lemony_Closeup_DanielleLounds

This was a quick card but ever so fun to make. Meow! :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Nine Lives (Paper Smooches).
Paper: Naturals White, Tempting Turquoise (SU!), black (MFT), Choice Snow White (TE).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Copic Markers.
Accessories: Lemon Zest Dylusions Ink Spray (Ranger), rhinestones (Kaiser), Yellow Gingham ribbon (May Arts), washi tape, Tiny Attacher (Idea-ology), foam dimensional tape.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Looks like my little grands when I tell them to say cheese-same smile LOL! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I am in love with the sprayed type backgrounds that everyone is using right now. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)