Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SCRS Release Preview: London Charlotte

Hello -

I have another sneak peek of a new Sparkle Creations stamp: London Charlotte!  Love these new images – perfect for cards and for other projects such as a travel notebook which I made for my sample today.

LondonCharlotteSample_Cover_DanielleLounds

I started with 5 x 7 double thick backing board and covered with some Basic Grey designer paper.  I distressed the edges with Picket Fence and Tarnished Brass Distress Paint.  I spelled out “Travel” using Thickers alphabet tiles and for embellishment I used some washi tape, a bit of ribbon, a Prima Flower and some chocolate pearls.  The “adeventure of a Lifetime!” sentiment is a stamp from one of the Anna Wight stamp sets from Whipper Snapper Designs.

LondonCharlotteSample_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

Inside the book are four envelopes (also decorated with tiles and washi tape) and a bunch of 4x6 index cards.

LondonCharlotteSample_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Here is a shot of the back.  I didn’t do any distressing and I think I actually like it better without it.  I used a Bind-it-all to punch the holes and bind the book together.  Easy peasy. :)

LondonCharlotteSample_BackCover_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of London Charlotte. Sparkle will be giving away London Charlotte to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the London Charlotte post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

  • Danielle Lounds – that’s me!
  • Debbie Pamment
  • Joni Wilson
  • Kim O'Connell - July Guest Designer
  • Kim Yu
  • Shaela Odd
  • Simonne Clay
  • Sparkle Smith
  • Suzanne Bier
  • 1 comment:

    1. Ohhhh I'm in such awe!! This is my absolute favorite of the release, having been to London last year - dreamy!! Beautiful card!!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)