Thursday, July 18, 2013

SCRS Release Preview: New York Josh

Hello – Welcome to the third day of previews for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  We are featuring another fabulous destination stamp – New York Josh!

NewYorkJoshSample_DanielleLounds

I went for a crisp and clean look on this card.  There is just a skinny strip of designer paper, a bit of washi tape (film pattern by Queen & Co.) a few rhinestones and some puffy clouds (Cloud Dies from Taylored Expressions) embellished with a bit of Glossy Accents and glitter.  I used the “Hello” sentiment from the Anna Wight – All Things With Love set from Whipper Snapper.  The new SCRS stamps come with some fabulous sentiments but I didn’t have them when I made my cards, but I’ll use them next time. ;)

NewYorkJoshSample_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of New York Josh. Sparkle will be giving away New York Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the New York Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

  • Danielle Lounds – that’s me!
  • Debbie Pamment
  • Joni Wilson
  • Kim O'Connell - July Guest Designer
  • Kim Yu
  • Shaela Odd
  • Simonne Clay
  • Sparkle Smith
  • Suzanne Bier
  • 4 comments:

    1. Love the film strip! Very cute!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, this is absolutely sweet! I love the elements you've added to your darling Josh in NY card!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love this! That washi tape film strip is awesome!! I think I need some of that! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)