Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SCRS Release Preview: Paris Lucy

Soooooo, are you ready for oodles of pretty new stamps from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps?  I hope so!  We have four fun days of previews .It is a big release in celebration of the 3rd anniversary at SCRS. :)

ParisLucySample_A_DanielleLounds

For our first sneak peek we have Paris Lucy – she’s ready for a night on the town. As usual, I used Copic markers to color the image and then added some Glossy Accents and a bit of glitter to the ruffles of her dress.  I also traced portions of the Eiffel Tower using a Silver Copic Spica pen.

ParisLucySample_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I then cut out a frame using a Sizzix die and some pink cardstock.  I trimmed it down to size and rounded the corner.  For decoration I added dots of black Liquid Pearls and attached a sentiment (From the Heart Funnies from TE) using the Tiny Attacher (Idea-ology).  For one last touch I added an itty bitty resin flower.

ParisLucySample_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Now that you have checked out my card, be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Paris Lucy. Sparkle will be giving away Paris Lucy to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Paris Lucy post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the pink & black color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors you used.. Such a GREAT image!! One of my favorite color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card and such a pretty image!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did excellent with placing your liquid pearls. I am in awe.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and all that jazz! What a sweet card, reminds me of the final episodes of 'Sex & the city' when Carrie was in Paris. Great card! Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx
    Your follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love , love this. My grand daughter loves the Eiffel tower, so cannot wait to buy this to make for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)