Friday, July 19, 2013

SCRS Release Preview: Thanks a Latte

Hello – I’m back with the fourth and final sneak peek for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Today’s destination is Washington state with Seattle Chloe!  I’ve been to Seattle and I’ve even seen the Space Needle… from a distance. ;)

SeattleChloe_DanielleLounds

I stamped Chloe on white cardstock and cut out with an Oval die (Spellbinders).  I did some coloring with Copic markers and added some Glossy Accents to the Space Needle.  The designer paper is from the My Favorite Things designer paper pad (My Mind’s Eye) and the polka dot grosgrain is from May Arts.  I used a couple of MFT dies to create a the zig zag and tab accents.  The “Thanks a Latte” sentiment is from the From the Heart Funnies stamp set (Taylored Expressions).

SeattleChloe_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Seattle Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away Seattle Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (listed below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Seattle Chloe post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced on Monday!

  • Danielle Lounds – that’s me!
  • Debbie Pamment
  • Joni Wilson
  • Kim O'Connell - July Guest Designer
  • Kim Yu
  • Shaela Odd
  • Simonne Clay
  • Sparkle Smith
  • Suzanne Bier
  • 1 comment:

    1. Lovely color palette...just perfect with the image.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)