Tuesday, July 9, 2013

SCRSC108: Throwback Time

Hello! The current challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber stamps is to use an older stamp set. This challenge suits me just fine as there are oodles of older stamps that I just adore!

OldieButGoodieChallenge_DanielleLounds

For all of the details of the challenge, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc108

I picked the Café Lucy stamp set to use and inked her in black and colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Many Minis – Occasions stamp set from Taylored Expressions.

I was in the mood for fussy and layers so I went wild with some My Mind’s Eye designer paper and my sewing machine. Here a stitch, there a stitch, everywhere a stitch!

OldieButGoodieChallenge_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

I used a few different trims, pearls, paper flower and a clip as embellishment.

OldieButGoodieChallenge_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

BTW – Café Lucy is currently on sale… as well as a bunch of other stamps…

scrs_sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)