Sunday, July 7, 2013

Snacking on S’mores

Oh my word – I really wish I had some marshmallows and graham crackers right now.  I have the chocolate… I may just need to make a trip to the store later.

And why am I craving the gooey deliciousness of a s’more?  It is all the fault of this cute image from Saturated Canary. 

HelloCamping_DanielleLounds

I colored the camping girl with Copic markers that matched the designer paper from the Happy Camper designer pad by Echo Park. I wanted to keep the card generic and thought the “Hello” sentiment from the Whipper Snapper All Things With Love cling set by Anna Wight would be the perfect match.

HelloCamping_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

To embellish my card I added a wood button, some jute, rhinestones, and a short piece of polka dot grosgrain ribbon from May Arts.

As usual I rounded some corners and added stitching with my sewing machine.

HelloCamping_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

So… do you want a gooey s’more now?  I just know you do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)