Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sparkle Creations 3rd Anniversary Hop!

Hello and Welcome to the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps 3rd Anniversary Hop! Not only are we here to help Sparkle celebrate 3 years of SCRS, but we are also officially releasing 4 new SCRS images this month -- Paris Lucy,  London Charlotte, New York Josh, and Seattle Chloe. They are ALL available in the store NOW!

We have assembled an all-star lineup consisting of our Current Design Team, DT Alumni and Guest Designers. Click on all the links below to participate in our anniversary blog hop!

What's a hop without prizes? We've hidden TEN single stamp prizes along the way and one lucky winner will win the ENTIRE July release! All you need to do is leave some love at every stop along the hop. You have until 11:59 PM EST on Sunday to leave comments for a chance to win! Winners will be announced on the SCRS blog on Monday. Good luck to all and Happy Hopping!

ThirdAnniversaySample_DanielleLounds

So… it has been very hot this last couple weeks which has me thinking fondly of snow. And I’m not even a fan of snow, but I’m less of a fan of heat and humidity. Since it is unlikely to snow anytime soon I decided to pull out the Rin with Snowman set for my blog hop sample. Between her and the Aspen Frost designer paper (Basic Grey) I’m feeling a touch chilled.  Not really, but I’ll pretend. ;)

Rin was colored with Copic markers and I added Diamond Stickles to the snowflakes.  The sentiment is from the Anna Wight – Winter Schminter set (Whipper Snapper Designs). For embellishment I added a bit of washi tape, red ric rac ribbon, and red pearls.

ThirdAnniversaySample_Closeup_DanielleLounds 

24 comments:

  1. I need to start my Holiday cards too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, liked the stitching too!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card...LOVE your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Wonderful holiday card! I should start mine....ahh, who am I kidding, people would go into shock if they got a handmade holiday card from me before January...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a cute card! Love that snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now is is charming!!! What a fabulous holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect card! Love the chilly image and your fun papers!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How refreshing!! Christmas in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image and fun card-love the cooling effect, as it was hot and humid where I live, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how refreshing is this sweet card! Love that expression on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice to see Rin in your card, she is one of my favorites and I have the same stamp toooo.
    Wonderfull card and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a darling card, and one of my favorite images! Love the coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the reminder! I've really fallen off the wagon with my Christmas cards this year. I should pull out my winter SCRS images as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww.....so cute! Love your colouring and the mix of patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choice of papers and image. It's hot here too and your card is totally cooling me off. hahaha! TFS!
    :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)