Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Taylored Expressions: Share Joy Campaign

JoyBlogHop_Sneakie_DanielleLounds

Hello everyone – I have a special post today.  I’m joining a talented group of crafters to celebrate the launch of a new campaign developed by Taylored Expressions. The Share Joy campaign is an invitation to celebrate the joy of card making and to share that joy with others.  The gift of a handmade card can bring a smile to anyone’s face, and we want to bring as many smiles as we can to the faces of people around the world!  Please join us in creating and sending handmade cards that will make a difference in the lives of others.

ShareJoyBlogBadge

Today is just the beginning and we are starting by donating cards to hospital chaplains throughout the country. As time goes on, different charities will be picked for the card donations.  You can find all the details on the Share Joy campaign at Taylored Expressions HERE.

JoyBlogHop_DanielleLounds

For my card I used the Love Grows Here stamp set from Taylored Expressions (you do not have to use TE stamps to participate) and some Hipster designer paper (Basic Grey).  The matching sentiment from the set was stamped on aqua cardstock that was cut out using the Keeping Tabs Die. I used some of my favorite embellishments and tools that bring me joy: ribbon, copics, pearls and glitter.

JoyBlogHop_Closeup_DanielleLounds

I must admit that I found my happy place when I finished this card.  There is nothing quite like having a card turn out just like you imagined.  That brings me joy.  Having recipients of my cards appreciate them brings me joy. The people I’ve met through this hobby bring me joy, including you, my wonderful blog readers. :)

And now that you have visited me, hop on over and check out these talented artists:

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Danielle. Love the sweet image and the coloring. The touch of sparkle on the wings looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Danielle, and your coloring is fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness is this Ever the Sweetest!! Love the sparkle on the little bees wings!! Soo CUTE!! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little bees with the trails are sooo cute and I love your coloring on the tree...this is such an adorable design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Danielle I have missed seeing you play with TE stamps! Love, love, love this card! It's sheer perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Danielle! Love this sweet image and the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)