Sunday, July 28, 2013

There for You

Hello – I have a sweet card to share with you this Sunday.  I colored up this little sweetie (OA – Buddies from The Greeting Farm) just because I was in the mood to color.

TGFBuddies_DanielleLounds

It is Dare to Get Dirty time over at SplitCoastStampers and I was inspired by one of the challenges.  Not going to say how, but I was. ;) You can find out about the challenges HERE.

I colored the image with Copic markers and embellished here and there with Glossy Accents.  My bottle is almost empty… sniff sniff.  I need to order more… ASAP. 

I tied some green gingham ribbon (Mary Arts) around the top of the card and added a little piece of washi tape (October Afternoon) behind the bow.  I’m all about the black accents on this card.

TGFBuddies_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

And the lower right corner needed a little something to balance out the card so I added a wooded heart button (Prima) and some rhinestones.

TGFBuddies_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Later gators – hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I like the clean layout, and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)