Hello and welcome to another (and the final) day of sneak peeks for There She Goes. We have two great sets to debut today!
Mixed Media Backgrounds from Tobi Crawford is perfect for all you Mixed Media crafters, but is also fabulous for cards, scrapbook pages, and other projects. Mixed Media Backgrounds is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 10 stamps and will sell for $15.00.
Handwritten is a mixture of fabulous fonts and styles, perfect for adding that personal touch to any card or project. Handwritten is a 4x6 set that includes 16 stamps and will sell for $15.00.
I’ve been dabbling with some different mediums lately and it was fun to use them on a card (I usually make a tag). For main focal point on this card I did the following:
- Stamped the swoosh image in Distress ink on white cardstock seven times. I used: Dusty Concorde, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutter and Mustard Seed.
- The Distress Ink was a bit bright, so I softened the look by painting some white gesso over the stamped cardstock. Let dry.
- Next I inked up two of the splat-y circles with Tumbled Glass Distress Paint and stamped. Let dry.
- Stamped the “celebrate” and “your day” in Jet Black Archival ink.
- Distressed the edges and stitched to a slightly larger piece of white cardstock
- Mounted main panel on card base with foam tape and finished with a few light green rhinestones.
All in all, this was actually a very fast card to make. Hmm.. I’m excited to play with these sets a bit more. :)
Would you like to win the new Mixed Media Backgrounds and Handwritten stamp sets? Here is what you need to do - visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, July 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat. Inlinkz for blogger