Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TSG Blog Hop: School Doodles

Hello – I’m back today with another fun sample. This time I’m sharing a sneak peek of a new stamp set from There She Goes.

School Doodles Blog Hop Challenge

The new School Doodles set from Torico is FULL of super cute and fun images perfect for any parent, teacher, scrapbooker, or card maker. With 49 stamps, the possibilities are endless!

Print

School Doodles is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 49 stamps and will sell for $24.00.

SchoolDoodles_TagSet_DanielleLounds

I made a quick set of A+ Tags.  I’m thinking these would make a fun gift to give to a teacher. :)

I made three boy tags and three girl tags.  They are pretty much the same except the cardstock color, main image and the touch of trim.

SchoolDoodles_BoyTag_DanielleLounds

I kept them simple so that I could make a bunch of them although I did color the images and paper piece the outfits.

SchoolDoodles_GirlTag_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new School Doodles stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, July 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

34 comments:

  1. Great idea the tags are cute. I love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - these are just super cute. Love these tags and the great idea.

    Hugs ~ Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea on creating tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, paper piecing on each one! Well done!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK...Danielle these are outta this world cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea with the tags!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tags... I would have never thought of that! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute!!! I could DEFINITELY see using something like this in my classroom. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are absolutely precious, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable! I love how you paper pieced the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have to make these tags, have to buy paper bags. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! These tags are so cute and loving the trims!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tags. So cute. Can't wait to get this adorable set. Thanks so much. Sandy C

    ReplyDelete
  14. The polka dots line are Washi tape?? or patterned paper??

    I like the cut and POP color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tags, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great tags - oh I love these kids! And I adore the washi tape and also the fabrics you added!!! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute tags... Love those arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  19. these may be the cutest tags I have ever seen!! Those little kids are adorable and the tags would be perfect for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  20. DARLING! Love the tags and those back-to-school stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really fun tags!! Some teacher will really appreciate them.
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun tags, those little guys are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)