Thursday, July 25, 2013

TSG Blog Hop: Strut Your Stuff

Hello!  I’m back for another day of sneak peeks for There She Goes. Today I’m sharing another cute addition to the Sock Goblin lineup: Strut Your Stuff!

Strut Your Stuff Blog Hop Challenge

The new set from Megan Suarez is a real sweetie – a little sock goblin and his best friend.

Designs by Wendy Leach

Strut Your Stuff is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 2 stamps and will sell for $9.00.

StrutYourStuff_DanielleLounds

I changed things up a bit and stamped the image in Jet Black Archival ink  on watercolor paper and colored with Inktense pencils (Derwent). It is a bit of a different look but it is fun to do something different. The rest of the card is pretty simple: bit of printed twill ribbon, a short piece of washi tape, a few rhinestones and Indie Chic – Nutmeg designer paper (My Mind’s Eye).

StrutYourStuff_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new Strut Your Stuff stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, July 27th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

21 comments:

  1. I love your layout, Danielle. this is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun card design! What a lovely color choice, so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of the card stock you stamped on... Sorta makes me feel like I am looking into a window. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout!! I feel like I am peeking thru the window at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Card design, paper, and colors are great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorguss stamp, love your concept

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Loving this new stamp. Reminds me of Where The Wild Things Are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute, gorgeous coloring

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am soooo loving all the different colouring styles, so many wonderful ideas for just one stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the stiching on your card, great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute stamp, makes me smile, and I love the colors you used too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and playful! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how your Washi with the round stick-on rhinestones echoes the little critter's coat!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)