Friday, July 19, 2013

TSGA: Best Friends Forever

01010101010 – Robot speak for “Hello!”  It is that time of the month when the design team for There She Goes Stamps gives some lovin’ on some oldie but goodie stamp sets.  This month we are all about the bots and are featuring: Friendbot, Birthdaybot and Nursebot.  For my sample I inked up the Friendbot set to make a card with a boyish color scheme: gray, red, yellow and aqua.

TSGA_Friendbots_DanielleLounds

All of the papers are from the Basic Grey Bowties designer paper pad.  I paired them with some PTI ribbon, a super small piece of washi tape and some Twinkle Goosebumps from Queen & Co.  I also used a hexagon border die (MFT) to cut out some red cardstock and add it as an accent behind the one panel. The main image was colored with Copic markers and then trimmed.  I added Glossy Accents and Diamond Stickles here and there after adhering to the card front.

TSGA_Friendbots_Closeup_DanielleLounds

For more samples using the bot sets head over to the TSG blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)