Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where is the kitchen sink?

Hello -

Hmmm… this is one of those cards that went from simple to busy to extremely fussy. I threw everything but the kitchen sink at it.  Oops; I did have to wet some paper towels to clean the embossing folder so the sink was involved after all. ;)

HiFriend_GreenHairedGirl_DanielleLounds

This card is for another Dare To Get Dirty challenge over at SplitCoastStampers.  So many great challenges and I want to participate in all of them but there is only so much time.  Sigh. And that thing called a j-o-b is interfering.  You can find out about the challenges HERE.

HiFriend_GreenHairedGirl_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

As I implied there is a lot going on with this card, here are the highlights:

Shockingly, I did not use any rhinestones which I’m tempted to add.  Heh heh heh.

HiFriend_GreenHairedGirl_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

What do you think?  Like the green hair and the bright colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)