Friday, August 23, 2013

My bad!

Hi all! It is that time of the month when the design team for There She Goes Stamps gives some lovin’ on some oldie but goodie stamp sets. This month we are featuring some sweet pets: Ruh-roh (which I used on my card), Garden of Life, and In All the World.

RuhRoh_MyBad_DanielleLounds

For my card I used the naughty puppy and cake image to create a little scene.  I stamped the sentiment on a wood chat bubble (Studio Calico) and used some designer papers from the Note to Self paper pad from Echo Park.  I used a few red sequins and a bit of twill ribbon as accents.

RuhRoh_MyBad_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Make sure to head over to the TSG Blog where you can see a bunch of great samples using these sweet sets! :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but I feel so sorry for the dog... Want to hug him!!
    Love the card anyway! ;)

    xoxo Kicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)