Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SCRSC110: Got Lemons?

Hello! The current challenge at Sparkle Creations Rubber stamps is “neon”. Oh boy. Bright colors are not easy for me, but I tried my best. ;)

NeonChallenge_MakingLemonade_DanielleLounds

For all of the details of the challenge, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc110

I kept the layout simple so my bright image would stand out even more.  I gave her bright strawberry-lemonade hair.  That and her shirt were as neon as I could go. :D

NeonChallenge_MakingLemonade_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Lemonade Ruby (SCRS).
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Pink Pirouette (SU!), Kraft (MFT), Choice Snow White (TE), Happy Day designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Copic markers, white gel pen.
Accessories: rhinestones (Kaiser), foam tape, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

2 comments:

  1. How CUTE is she!! LOVE her pink hair! AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink hair is amazing! Fantastic card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)