Friday, August 2, 2013

Thank You Mixed Media Tag

Hello -

It is Friday and I’ve been ready for the weekend since Tuesday. No big plans but I do have a couple of home projects that I want to do: painting an accent wall in my bedroom red and maybe if I have time building a frame with chicken wire backing. It would be really nice to knock a couple of projects off my way-to-long-to-think-about-it list. ;)

I also have a pile of crafty ideas I want to implement.  I’ve been playing along with the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges at SplitCoastStampers and they have kicked my need to be artistic into overdrive. I LOVE that feeling. So often I feel like I am forcing my creativity but not this week. And another plus is that I have oodles of projects to share on the blog.

However, before I share those projects I want to share a tag that I made for a tutorial on the Inspiration Emporium Blog earlier this week.  You can see the step-by-step picture tutorial for making the background on this tag HERE (at the moment there are a few issues with the pictures but hopefully those will be fixed soon).

Here is a picture of the completed tag. I attached it to a white paper snack bag using a Prima mini clothespin.

FromTheHeartTag_FinishedTag_DanielleLounds

Lots of pretty embellishments on this tag.  Main image is from the Many Thanks by Lawn Fawn stamp set.  The stamps used to create the backgrounds are from Stamper’s Anonymous – Mixed Media and School Desk.

FromTheHeartTag_FinishedTag_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

Another another picture, so you can see the fun background.

FromTheHeartTag_FinishedTag_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

In other news: I’ve created a Fat Cat Stamper Facebook page. Fell free to join me over there if you like. On occasion there are questions in the comments on my blog but if there is no email address left I can’t answer back. :( I thought a FaceBook page would be useful just for that reason. :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love the background and colors :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)