Friday, August 9, 2013

You are GREAT!

Hello weekend!  I’ve already started it off with dinner and a movie so I’m making the most of it.  I have a few things on my to do list and I’m hoping I can spend the rest of the weekend being artistic in some fashion or another. Or maybe do some reading.  We’ll see. :)

For now, I have a tag to share. One that I had a lot of FUN making.

YouAreGreatDTGDTag_DanielleLounds

I started with a manila tag and painted it with Salty Ocean Distress Paint. Once dry sprayed with White Linen Dylusions ink spray. Once dry again I added dots of Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls along the edges.

YouAreGreatDTGDTag_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

For the next layer I matted designer paper on black cardstock, rounded the corners, and added stitching with my sewing machine. I then added a strip of yellow designer paper and ruffled green ribbon. For a touch of texture I sprayed with White Linen Ink Spray.

I stamped the main image using the This Is My Life set, colored with Copic markers and accented with Glossy Accents.

To finish I added some washi film strip tape and a few rhinestones. The layers were attached using foam tape.

YouAreGreatDTGDTag_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Later gators! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: This Is My Life (There She Goes)
Paper: black (MFT), manila tag, Choice Snow White (TE), For the Record 2 - Documented designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: White Linen Dylusions Ink, Salty Ocean Distress Paint, Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls, and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Circle Nestabilities die (Spellbinders), baker's twine (Divine Twine), rhinestones (Doodlebug), ruffled ribbon (May Arts), heavy duty white thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)