Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You’re Fabulous

Hi all – it has been a while since I’ve participated with a TSG challenge so I had to make some time to play this week. :)

TSG220_FlowersWithSequins_DanielleLounds

This week the There She Goes challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Heather!  She has challenged us to make a card or project with the following colors:  turquoise, pink and grey.

TSG220

Head over to the TSG Blog for all the details on the challenge and links to more fabulous samples.  I also tried to channel a little of Heather’s talent and create a bright graphic card. Of course I still had to add some of my favorite touches: washi tape, staples, and ribbon.  And because I bought a bazillion of them I had to add a few sequins. Unless I start covering everything in sight with them I should have enough sequins to last me the rest of my life. :D

TSG220_FlowersWithSequins_Closeup1_DanielleLounds

The pretty flowers are from the Fabulous Stamp Set and were stamped in black ink and paper pieced.  After adhering the layers together I added a sequin to the center of each one.

TSG220_FlowersWithSequins_Closeup2_DanielleLounds

Thanks for stopping by!  I’ll be back soon with another project! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Love all the little elements to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)