Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SCRSC112: Witchy Witch

Hi all – Hope you had a great Holiday and hopefully got to have an extra long weekend. :)  I used the extra day to do some sketching and make a card for the current Sparkle Creation’s challenge.

SCRSC112Witchy_DanielleLounds

For all of the details of the challenge, which is an inspiration piece, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc112

I thought the black and white clutch in the inspiration picture was delightful and decided to use that as my theme for the card: black and white with some ribbon trim.

After stamping and coloring the image with Copic markers I matted on black cardstock and stitched the edges.  I added some hologram sequins and a few clear rhinestones as accents.  I also added touches of Glossy Accents to elements of the image.

Since the image was so big I kept the rest of the layout simple. :)

SCRSC112Witchy_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Broomstick Lucy (SCRS).
Paper: Black (MFT), Marshmallow (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), Peaceful designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: rhinestones (Kaiser), foam tape, ribbons (May Arts), Glossy Accents (Ranger), sequins, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. I love the monochromatic look and the sequins and stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)