Friday, September 20, 2013

There She Goes Again: What a Hoot

Hi all!

It is that time of the month when the design team for There She Goes Stamps gives some lovin’ on some oldie but goodie stamp sets. This month we are featuring some delightful fall sets: You’re a Hoot! (which I used on my card), Pumpkins on the Vine, and Home Sweet Home: Halloween Additions.

LoveYouOwlways_DanielleLounds

I went for quick and clean on this card.  Since I wanted a lovey dovey feeling I stamped two owls and made them a pair – just changed up their coloring a bit.  They were colored with Copic markers and Spica pens and a bit of Glossy Accents was added to their eyes.  For embellishment I used a bit of designer paper, a wood button, small length of baker’s twine, and a few rhinestones.

LoveYouOwlways_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Make sure to head over to the TSG Blog where you can see a bunch of great samples using these sets! :)

1 comment:

  1. adorbs!!! love those owls and the simple layout you used. too, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)