Friday, October 11, 2013

B.Y.O.B

Hello – it is almost the weekend and I’m looking forward to it.  Been busy the last couple of weeks and have fallen behind on sleep.  But this weekend is going to be different – I’m catching up on my snoozies.

BYOB_DanielleLounds

And speaking of snoozies, I love this sweet image from the Bring the Giggles stamp set.  She is all set with her comfy stuffed bear and ready to catch some zzzzzs (that’s what stuffed bears are for – catching the elusive z).

BYOB_ACloseup_DanielleLounds - Copy

I originally intended to make a clean and simple card using just a bit of designer paper. Ha ha ha ha ha!  Yeah – are you done laughing?  It started simple enough and then I die cut some burlap and a bit of corrugated cardboard.  Then it needed something else so I stamped the polka dot background using Mixed Media Backgrounds in white. I then spritzed everything with White Linen Dylusions Ink to bring it all together.

BYOB_CCloseup_DanielleLounds - Copy

And did I stop there?  Nope – I added some washi tape, jute, a wood button, and a few rhinestones.

BYOB_BCloseup_DanielleLounds - Copy

So, maybe next time I’ll manage a CAS card.  Maybe. ;)

2 comments:

  1. this is so so so super cute! it would be perfect for this fortnight's challenge at Lia stampz! Shabby Chic! :)

    http://liastampz.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-50-shabby-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! Glad you didn't stick to CAS:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)