Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SCRSC114: Hello

Hello – ready for something that pushed my boundaries a bit? I try to dabble with alternate color themes on a regular basis but I have to admit the latest color challenge from Sparkle Creations was a doozy for me!  But I think I like it. :)

 

SCRSC114_DanielleLounds

For all of the details of the challenge, which is to use the following color combo, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc114

For my card I used Street Corner Josh and paired him with some Basic Grey designer paper.  Not a whole lot of embellishments – the color combo took all of my energy. ;)  Many of the layers were tilted a little this way or a little that way.

SCRSC114_ZCloseup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Street Corner Josh (SCRS).
Paper: Yellows (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic markers.
Accessories: rhinestones (Doodlebug), foam tape, tab die (MFT), washi tape (Queen & Co.).

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)