Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SCRSC115: Mistletoe Lucy

Hey peeps – It is time for another Sparkle Creations challenge and guess what?  I’m still on a winter/holiday kick.  I think it is because I’m rejecting the warmer temperatures at work.  It is finally fall and yet it is eighty degrees in the office. Ugh-o!  So a pretty Christmas card should just be what I need to cool off, right? ;)

SCRSC115_Mistletoe_DanielleLounds

For all of the details of the challenge, which is to use the following sketch, head over to the Sparkle Creations Blog. You can find Sparkle Creations stamps online at the store HERE.

scrsc115

Here is a close up of the sketch:

scrsc115closeup

I used Mistletoe Lucy as the main image and colored her with Copic markers.  I’m still on a shabby chic kick so I distressed an edge or two or more and added some stitching.

SCRSC115_Mistletoe_YCloseup_DanielleLounds

Some glitter-y twine, twill tape, a pretty flower, and a few rhinestones completed the look.

SCRSC115_Mistletoe_ZCloseup_DanielleLounds

Recipe:
Stamps: Mistletoe Lucy (SCRS).
Paper: Peanut Cluster and Candy Bar (Bazzill Card Shoppe), Aqua (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), Tradition designer (Authentique).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Copic markers.
Accessories: rhinestones (Doodlebug), foam tape, white twill ribbon (May Arts), glitter twine (Lawn Fawn), flower, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)