Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TSG Blog Hop: Happy Fall

I have some exciting news to share with you today. I switched hats a bit this month and used my trusty black pens to draw some sweet images for There She Goes. I’ve always been fond of doodling and started sharing some of my sketches a while back and after chatting with Jessica we decided to turn some of them into stamps.  Woo hoo.  And today we are featuring my first TSG stamp set: Happy Fall. I can’t wait to hear what you think and I’m excited to see what you do with the images. :D

Happy Fall Blog Hop Challenge

Our first set from long time designer, and now ILLUSTRATOR, Danielle Lounds! (that’s me!), Happy Fall is full of fun images, and awesome sayings and fonts, perfect for all your Fall scrapbooking and card making needs.

DanielleLoundsLogoForIllustrating

Happy Fall is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 16 stamps and will sell for $15

HappyFallSample_DanielleLounds

I used the funky pumpkins from the set to create a surprisingly colorful fall card.  I had a bit of watercolor paper left over from a prior project on my desk so I decided to stamp the image in Archival Jet Black ink and then watercolor using Distress Markers.  I’m still on a texture kick so I die cut a leaf from burlap paper and added twine and burlap ribbon.

HappyFallSample_ZCloseup_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win the new Happy Fall stamp set? Here is what you need to do-visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. 

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, October  26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

32 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first stamp set, Danielle!! I LOVE your whimsical illustrations. You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!
    Wonderful image and gorgeous coloring!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card!! I LOVE it!!! Awesome coloring.. and I love the texture!! Just perfect!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the burlap leaf tucked behind the pumpkin image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Danielle - darling images and I love all the texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo excited for you! this stamp set looks fabulous from the samples. loooove yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the set! I love the doodles inside the pumpkin :) Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! CONGRATULATIONS on your set!!! How exciting! I'm loving the funky pumpkins and how you made them extra funky with the liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle - Congrats on a great release, it's a super cute set. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danielle - Congrats on a great release, it's a super cute set. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've made it through all the blogs - super sweet and cute stamp set. Congrats on your first release, hope there will be more to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card. I especially love the texture you added to your pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun pumpkins and I like the burlap leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card. I love that you added the texture with the leaf. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours and the added texture, especially to the pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours and the added texture, especially to the pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Daniel and congrats! I love the folk art feel of the set. This will be another must have set for me for sure. I just love fall and pumkins!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just from the little peek I can tell this is an awesome set! You are so talented. I love your card and the burlap leaf is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your pumpkins are wonderful! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! The pumpkin image is adorable! Love your burlap leaves and gingham background! Wonderful fall card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card I cant wait to see the full set these images are great congrats best I order soon these may well sell out

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the non traditional pumpkins featured in your card. Fun and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your festive pumpkins....such a pretty effect on the WC paper and with the embellies!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is awesome--love the added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your pumpkin and all the texture. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great card! Love the little touches to your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Huge congrats on this fun and whimsical set! Can't wait to see more of the set and many more in the future! Beautiful card! I love the burlap leaf and the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this! The burlap leaf addition is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)