Sunday, October 6, 2013

Witchy, Witchy

Whew – the last week as been a busy one around my house.  I had the whole week off and did some traveling north to visit with family for a couple days and then drove home with my dad to tackle some home improvement projects. Once I finish up a last few touches I think I’ll be done with *big* projects for a while. Of course that is what I always say. ;)

Needless to say I’m so behind in my paper crafty projects… but I should be able to catch up soon. And I’m going to start with this Halloween card featuring one of the new TSG stamp sets: Bewitched By You illustrated by Torico.

WitchyWitchy_DanielleLounds

I’ve been on the search for a white ink pad that would stamp well on black.  This is my latest try: Unicorn Hero Hues Pigment Ink by Hero Arts.  It’s nice and crisp and dries pretty fast without heat setting.  Sweet.  Although I wish the white was just a bit more bright, however it will work great for a chalkboard look.

Bonus: stamping a solid image with colored ink is much faster then stamping a line image in black and color with Copic markers.  And that is just what I needed tonight. :D

WitchyWitchy_ImageCloseup_DanielleLounds

I pulled out a newer painted clip (American Crafts) to use as an embellishment.  I also had this die cut cardboard frame in my stash of paper scraps so it was nice to use it up too.

WitchyWitchy_SideView_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me tonight. I’ll have to share some pictures later of the home improvement projects once they are 100% complete.  Oh, and while I was visiting my mom she supervised a little sewing project that I did. ;)

1 comment:

  1. love the chalkboard look and the die cut frame you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)