Friday, November 1, 2013

Birdie Brown Hop

Hi all! I’m participating in a special hop today.  One of my favorite illustrators, Torico, is closing her digi store at the end of November (she’ll still be creating stamps for TSG) and we wanted to throw her a little closing shop party.  You can read her announcement HERE.  The hop started with Lesley, so if you want to see all of the great samples make sure to start there first. :)
CelebrateBirdieBrown_DanielleLounds
For my card I used one of Torico’s amazing bear images. He’s just so happy.  I printed out the image and cut out using a die.  I then colored him with Copics and embellished the balloons with Glossy Accents and Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles glitter.
CelebrateBirdieBrown_X_DanielleLounds
I added a small sentiment (Many Minis – Occasions from TE) and a few matching pearls.  Behind the main image is some printed twill ribbon stapled in place.
CelebrateBirdieBrown_Y_DanielleLounds
Now that you have seen my creation take a minute and continue the hop and check out the amazing creations by these fabulous ladies.  Next step is Karin A.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the sparkle on the Balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and the sparkle on the balloons mixed with the soft colours. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Jo x I'll miss Torico's gorgeous images very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparkly balloons are sooo nice!! Another awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the shimmering balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this special hop, Danielle! Your cad is so cute! Love the sparkly balloons and the twill tape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the balloons.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, that rock candy stickles looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bear and the sparkly balloons! Your card design is so pretty and the way you gave the balloons dimension as if they were in the box is fabulous. Glad to hop by on my way through the surprise hop for Torico.
    Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card...love the sparkle on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those balloons are so cute - I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this birthday bear image. Our talented friend couldn't have made him any cuter. Your glittery balloons look amazing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card. I love the balloons I never think to use glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)