Thursday, November 14, 2013

Newton's Nook Designs November Release–Day 2

Hello crafty friends! I’m back today with another sample for Newton’s Nook Designs November release. Yesterday we were all about snow days, and today we are continue with the winter theme with a Frozen Friends stamp set.

NOV_Release

For my sample I used one of the cute snowmen and created a scene with him and the shovel. This is pretty much me when it comes to shoveling snow from my driveway – procrastinating by drinking a cup of hot cocoa. ;)

FrozenFriendsSample_DanielleLounds

These are such fun images to color! I did add some sparkle to the snow with Glossy Accents and a fine Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles glitter.  I also added some dots to his cheeks using a white gel pen for a bit of texture. Even snowman can have freckles. ;)

FrozenFriendsSample_Closeup_DanielleLounds

Would you like to win Frozen Friends? This set will be given away to TWO lucky winners

Here's how to win: 

1. Comment on Newton's Nook Design blog: http://www.newtonsnookblog.com. One Winner will be randomly chosen from the comments on the November release posts.

2. Comment on the Design Team Member and Guest blogs (see list below)! One winner will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the November release blog hop. Make sure to check out each of their blogs and comment for your chance to win. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning! You have until Thursday, November 14th at 9 pm Central Standard Time to comment  -- winners will be announced on the blog post on Friday, November 15th.

Make sure you check out all the blogs participating in the Launch Party below to enter:

26 comments:

  1. TOO CUTe
    Everyone had such wonderful, cute cards today!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card! The colors and little scene are winter perfection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Beautiful cards. I would certainly want to receive one in the mail!!! Thanks for the chance to win. Meredith245 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute! I love the shovel in the glittering snowbank. Girl, you're better than me. You won't catch me shoveling. :P TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the stitching and the multi-layers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. The colors and glitter make it really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable--I love the paper, the glitter snow--just too cute!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so cute!! Love how you colored him and i love the added sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card...love the colouring, the patterned paper and the trim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !! Such great and lovely cards and projects, this is a great Winter set. Thanks for having an Awesome giveaway too !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danielle what a fabulous card and image you designed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I love the white dot freckles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing such great cards and projects...Such a fun giveaway too. The design team members have outdone themselves as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute, love the little dots of texture snow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! I love all the bright colors you used and the glitter in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable wintry scene, and the little snowman is spectacularly darling! Fabulous showcase of the new release!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this snowman. It would be so cute on a card which includes a gift card from Starbucks! I give lots of those cards for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving your awesome card for today!! ;) thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL card for so many reasons! I just love it, and I would definitely want that one sitting on my FP mantel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how your colors on the snowman matches the dotted paper! Love these cute snowmen. Enjoyed doing the blog hop and seeing all the nice snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling card! Love the layering and your great coloring on these sweet stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Card! Your coloring is just so pretty and vibrant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love your sweet card! Great wintery scene!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love snow people and your card is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how you used the cute little snowman. He is adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)