Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sharing some TSG Projects

Hi all -

I’ve posted a couple of fun projects to the TSG blog over the last couple of days and thought I would share them with you. :)

First up, is a set of tags I posted Friday that feature the Happy Fall stamp set I illustrated.

ABCForYouTags_DanielleLounds

The set has a Fall theme to it but there are some images that are perfect for anytime of the year.  Especially the birdies and the leaves.

ABCForYouTags_X_DanielleLounds

Next is a frame that I painted and decorated for Christmas. At the moment it is showcasing a black and white picture of one of my *fluffy* cats.  Quite a few more details and pictures on the TSG Blog.

MerryXmasPhotoFrame_DanielleLounds

Here is a quick close up of the flowers, leaves, and stamped images.

MerryXmasPhotoFrame_W_DanielleLounds

That’s it for me.  Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)