Friday, November 22, 2013

TSGA: Wonderful Winter Wishes

Hello, hello!

It is that time of the month when the design team for There She Goes Stamps gives some lovin’ on some oldie but goodie stamp sets. This month we are giving some loving on some winter/Christmas sets: Penguin Pals, Seasons Greetings, and Wonderful Winter Wishes.

WonderfulWinterWishesTSGA_A_DanielleLounds

For my card today I used the Wonderful Winter Wishes stamp set and made a sweet winter card.  I used one of my favorite winter color themes: red, light aqua, and black with a splash of light green.

WonderfulWinterWishesTSGA_ZSideviewYCloseup_DanielleLounds

I didn’t go crazy with the embellishing on this one, just a few enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye), Mistletoe Magic designer paper (My Mind’s Eye again), and a bit of ruffled gingham ribbon (May Arts).

WonderfulWinterWishesTSGA_ZSideview_DanielleLounds

Make sure to head over to the TSG Blog where you can see a bunch of great samples using these sets! :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't get a chance to comment often but wanted to tell you that your cards ROCK!! You are a fabulous artist! :) Love this one, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little piece of perfection! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)